To be played at Blankney GC on Sunday 9th July 2017.
Closing date for entries is 19th June 2017.
1. To be eligible to enter a club must be affiliated to the Lincolnshire Union of Golf Clubs. In addition each player in the club team must be:-
(a) of amateur status as defined by the R & A.
(b) a current member of the affiliated club, having nominated the club as the club he is going to represent in county competitions and league matches and have an active handicap.
2. The Shield will be competed for by teams each consisting of 3 players. The aggregate of each player of the team’s 36 hole score will decide the winning team.
3. Individual handicaps must not exceed 12.4.
4. The ball used must be named on the current R & A list.
5. All players must comply with Rule 4.1 (Form and Make of Clubs) i.e. the players clubs must conform with this rule and the provisions, specifications and interpretations set forth in Appendix 11.
6. If a player is not present on his starting tee, when called upon to start, he will be disqualified.
7. Competitors must walk at all times during a stipulated round.
8. Mobile phones and mobile media devices must be switched off during the round of golf and whilst on the golf course and may only be used in case of medical emergency. Penalty for breach of rule – disqualification
9. If two or more teams tie for places the order will be decided by a card play off.
10. A club may only enter one team.
11. In the event of excessive entries, competing teams will be decided by ballot.