To be played at Stoke Rochford GC on Sunday 8th October 2017.
Closing date for entries is 18th September 2017.
1. To be eligible to enter a Club must be affiliated to the Lincolnshire Union of Golf Clubs. In addition each player in the Club team must be of amateur status as defined by the R & A and be a current member of the L.U.G.C or the L.L.C.G.A. and have an active handicap.
2. Mixed teams will compete for the Jubilee Challenge Trophy
3. Individual handicaps allowances must be in accordance with CONGU requirements on the date of entry and must be active.
4. If two or more teams tie for places the order will be decided by a count back.
5. A club may only enter one team.
6. Mobile phones and mobile media devices must be switched off during the round of golf and whilst on the golf course and may only be used in case of medical emergency. Penalty for breach of rule – disqualification.
7. Play will be from the white tees for men and red tees for ladies.
8. Disputes will be settled by the competitions committee whose decision will be final.
9. Each team will comprise of two gentlemen and two ladies (ideally to include the gentleman captain and lady captain)