To be played at Holme Hall GC on Thursday 7th September 2017.
Closing date for entries is 21st August 2017.
1. To be eligible to enter, Amateur Competitors must comply with the Lincolnshire Union of Golf Clubs’ qualifications which include: -
a. he must be of Amateur Status as defined by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews.
b. he must be a member of an affiliated Club in the County Union or must have been born in the County and be a member of an affiliated Club in another County.
c. he must not have taken part in a Golf Championship of another County Union during the period of 12 calendar months immediately preceding the date of the Championship.
2. Handicaps at the date of entry must not exceed 5.4 and must be active.
3. Where entries exceed stated number, they will be reduced as follows:
(1) higher handicaps (exact) shall be set aside.
(2) any ties for last place(s) to be decided by ballot and players eliminated shall be placed on a waiting list in handicap (exact) order.
4. All competitors will be required to play with golf balls which are on the current R & A list.
5. All competitors must comply with Rule 4.1 (Form and Make of Clubs) i.e. the players clubs must conform with this rule and the provisions, specifications and interpretations set forth in Appendix 11.
6. Entries will be limited to 66.
7. Any competitor who is not present on his allotted starting tee when called upon to start will be disqualified.
8. Competitors must walk at all times during a stipulated round.
9. In the event of a tie for the championship a sudden death play off will take place.
10. Mobile phones and mobile media devices must be switched off during the round of golf and whilst on the golf course and may only be used in case of medical emergency. Penalty for breach of rule – disqualification.
11. Disputes will be settled by the championship committee whose decision will be final.