INTER CLUB SCRATCH FOURSOMES
Current Holders: Blankney Golf Club
The entry form for this event is now available. Please click here to enter this event.
1. To be eligible to enter, a club must be affiliated to the Lincolnshire Union of Golf Clubs.
2. In addition each player in the club team must:-
(a) be of amateur status as defined by the R & A.
(b) be a current member of the affiliated club, and in the case of multiple club memberships, be his nominated club for ALL representative county competitions, club matches and league matches, during the current year/playing season.
3. Each club team will consist of 6 players (3 pairs).
4. In the event of a club failing to field a side the match will be awarded to the opposing side.
5. Play will be 18 holes of Foursomes Matchplay, off scratch and ALL games must play the full 18 holes. The aggregate score of the three games will determine the winner.
6. In the event of a tie, each team will nominate one of their pairs for a sudden death playoff.
7. Matches will be played on the dates as listed on the county fixture list.
8. In the event of a cancellation due to inclement weather the match will be replayed on a date mutually agreeable to both parties and within 14 days of the original fixture date. The Competition Secretary must be informed of the cancellation and of the date of the re-arranged match.
9. The ball used must be named on the current R & A list of conforming golf balls.
10. All competitors must comply with Rule 4.1 (Form and Make of Clubs). The players clubs must conform with this rule and the provisions, specifications and interpretations therein.
11. Competitors must walk at all times during a stipulated round. The use of buggies will be prohibited unless supported by medical certificate.
12. Mobile phones: Use of mobile phones: As per England Golf Policy.
13. The finals will be played at Elsham Golf Club on Sunday 11th AUGUST 2019