Mens Pairs Championship
18 HOLES STABLEFORD – NON QUALIFIER
Current Holder: New trophy for 2019
The 2019 MENS PAIRS CHAMPIONSHIP will be played at Boston West Golf Club on Sunday 28th April.
For more information on the venue go to www.bostonwest.co.uk.
Click here to see the draw sheet.
1. The event is a Men’s Better Ball Stableford format, with a 90% Handicap Allowance for each player.
2. To be eligible to enter both players must:-
(a) be of amateur status as defined by the R & A.
(b) be over 18 years of age on 1st January 2019
(c) each have an active handicap of 20.4 (max) at the date of entering’, and a playing handicap of 20 (max) on the event date.
3. Entries will be limited to 60 pairs and, should the number be exceeded, they will be reduced as follows:
(a) higher combined handicaps (exact) will be set aside
(b) any ties for last place will be decided by ballot.
(c) players eliminated will be placed on a waiting list in exact handicap order.
4. Entry fees will not be refunded if a pair withdraw their entry after the closing date, unless they are on the Reserve List.
5. In the event of a tie for the Championship a card play-off will apply.
6. All competitors must comply with Rule 4.1 (Form and Make of Clubs). The players clubs must conform with this rule and the provisions, specifications and interpretations therein.
7. All competitors will be required to play with golf balls which are on the current R & A list.
8. Competitors must walk at all times during a stipulated round. The use of buggies will be prohibited unless supported by medical certificate.
9. Mobile phones: Use of mobile phones: As per England Golf Policy.
10. All disputes will be settled by the Championship Committee whose decision will be final.