Lincolnshire Open Championship
36 HOLES STROKE PLAY – QUALIFIER
Current Holder: Sam Done – Kenwick Park Golf Club
The 2019 LINCOLNSHIRE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP will be played at Woodhall Spa (Bracken) Golf Club on Thursday 12th September.
For more information about the venue, go to www.woodhallspagolf.com.
The entry form for this event is now available. Please click here to enter this event.
Competition Results 2018
1. To be eligible to enter, Amateur Competitors must comply with the Lincolnshire Union of Golf Clubs’ qualifications which include: –
a) be of Amateur Status as defined by the R&A.
b) be a member of a Club affiliated to the LUGC or have been born in Lincolnshire and be a member of a Club affiliated to another County Union.
c) not have taken part in a golf championship of another County Union during the current calendar year.
d) have an active handicap of 5.4, or less.
2. Entry will be limited to 66 players and if the number is exceeded, a ballot of the higher (exact) Handicaps will take place with those eliminated being placed on a reserve list, in order.
3. Unless a player is on the reserve list, there will be no refunds if a player withdraws from the event after the closing date for entries.
4. In the event of a tie for the championship a sudden death play-off will take place.
5. All competitors will be required to play with golf balls which are on the current R & A list.
6. All competitors must comply with Rule 4.1 (Form and Make of Clubs). The players clubs must conform with this rule and the provisions, specifications and interpretations therein.
7. Any competitor who is not present on his allotted starting tee when called upon to start will be disqualified.
8. Competitors must walk at all times during a stipulated round. The use of buggies will be prohibited unless supported by medical certificate.
9. Mobile phones: Use of mobile phones: As per England Golf Policy.
10. Disputes will be settled by the championship committee whose decision will be final.