1. All Nine Hole Clubs, affiliated to the LUGC, are invited to enter a maximum of 2 teams of 4 players for this event.
2. The aggregate of the best 3 scores from each team will count
3. Any ties will be decided initially by the score of the other team member, then by a card playoff of all 4 scores
4. Individual team members must:-
a) be of amateur status as defined by the R & A.
b) have an active handicap index that does not exceed 18.4
c) in the case of multiple club memberships, have nominated your Club as the one to represent in all LUGC events and leagues, throughout the current season.
5. A competitor who is not present on his starting tee when called upon to start will be disqualified.
6. The ball used must be named on the current List of Conforming Golf Balls issued by the R &A.
7. All competitors must comply with Rule 4.1 (Form and Make of Clubs). The players clubs must conform with this rule and the provisions,
specifications and interpretations therein.
8. Competitors must walk at all times during a stipulated round. The use of buggies will be prohibited unless supported by medical
9. Mobile phones: Use of mobile phones: As per England Golf Policy.
10. All disputes shall be settled by the championship committee whose decision shall be final.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES - 30th AUGUST 2021