To be played at Lincoln GC on Sunday 11th June 2017.
Closing date for entries is 22nd May 2017.
1. To be eligible to enter an amateur competitor must comply with the Lincolnshire Union of Golf Clubs qualifications which include:-
(a) he must be of amateur status as defined by the R & A.
(b) he must be a member of an affiliated Club in the County Union or must have been born in the county and be a member of an affiliated Club in another county.
(c) he must not have taken part in a golf championship of another county union during the period of 12 calendar months immediately preceding the date of the championship.
2. Handicaps must not exceed 5.4 on the date of entry and must be active.
3. All competitors must comply with rule 4.1 – Form and Make of Clubs – i.e. the players must conform to this rule and the provisions, specifications and interpretations set forth in Appendix 11.
4. All competitors will be required to play with golf balls which are on the current R & A list.
5. Entries will be limited to 60. Where entries are excessive, they will be reduced as follows:-
(a) higher handicaps (exact) will be set aside.
(b) any ties for last place will be decided by ballot.
(c) players eliminated will be placed on a waiting list in exact handicap order.
6. Competitors must walk at all times during a stipulated round.
7. In the event of a tie for the Championship and/or the M. Lee Salver, a sudden death play off will take place.
8. No competitor may receive more than one prize in the Amateur Championship.
9. Mobile phones and mobile media devices must be switched off during the round of golf and whilst on the golf course and may only be used in case of medical emergency. Penalty for breach of rule – disqualification.
10. All disputes will be settled by the Championship Committee whose decision will be final.
11. Each club may nominate up to 3 players to compete to represent Lincolnshire in the Champion Club competition. Best two scores to count.